Tuesday, November 30, 2004

first silly concern

If I sleep in the living room when I'm niddah, or even stay in the bedroom with the window open wider, will that affect my waking temperatures enough to give me a deceptive chart?

At 9:04 AM, January 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't want this to sound confrontational, but I have a question about this process of finding a rabbinical tagalong for your fertility treatment.

You say that rabbis have different ideas on the "rules" regarding testing and treatment and that you have to find one who works with your (plural) mindset.

How is this different from cafeteria Catholics? If you're picking someone who agrees with you, why bother at all? It sounds like you are just shopping around for someone to justify or validate your choices.

Again, I'm not trying to be critical, I'm just not understanding the need for this role.

 

Speak up!

<< Home