Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Out, Damned Spot

Maybe "out" isn't the right word. Or maybe "spot" isn't. I took my Prometrium like a good girl, one pill each day for five days from Tuesday, March 15 through Saturday, March 19. On Thursday, March 24, my Fertility Blend supplement arrived; I took two of those (daily dose is three, I figured I'd build up to it) on Thursday night. On Friday, March 25, six days after the last day of my five-pill Prometrium course, I started spotting. Lightly. Ditto Saturday, and just a drop of spotting Sunday. Nothing since then besides a little bit of sticky CM. Two bedikot (Friday night and Saturday daytime) were both declared tahor. What the hell?

I just made an appointment with the doctor for next Monday afternoon. At least it's late enough in the day that I only need to use thirty minutes of sick time.