Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Sexual Inequality in Paperwork

I'm sure this is the least of my problems but...why is the "Female Intake Form" for the fertiity clinic twice as long as the "Male Intake Form?" No, wait, on second thought - don't answer that. I know it's because we have more breakable parts...I just don't want to admit it to myself.

At 5:52 PM, December 22, 2005, Blogger persephone said...

Oh, don't fall into that trap. It's also because even when male parts are broken, there's a lot more they can do with the woman than the man.

I'm not saying it's all a patriarchal conspiracy. I mean, you didn't hear it from me. ;)

 
At 10:49 AM, December 23, 2005, Blogger Robber Barren said...

Yeah, all but one of the doctors at the clinic we're planning to use are men. MEN! What do they know about my plumbing?

 

Speak up!

<< Home