Monday, March 13, 2006

nadir

Spammers have hit a new low. As I'm sure most people know, spammers often use authentic-sounding subject lines and greeting/sign-off text in an attempt to circumvent spam filters (and grab your attention if they manage to do so). Well, today, when cleaning out my spam box, I saw the following subject line: Re: news miscarri age

Sick bastards.

At 4:19 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

That is despicable.

 
At 7:55 PM, March 13, 2006, Blogger projgen said...

I think spammers should be tied down over an anthill, smothered in honey, and be shown a credit card with the voiceover: "I'll take it! haha, just kidding." repeated over and over. and over. and over. and over.

 
At 12:12 AM, March 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

FREE, I mean Freaks. They should be ashamed.

Alas, my HTML isn't up to the task. I had wanted to write: Free (in strikethrough font) Freaks but the "s" tags didn't take.

 

Speak up!

<< Home