Monday, August 07, 2006

I should tell you I'm disaster
I forget how to begin it

No, I haven't been posting much lately. The kidlets, as far as we know, are fine. Ezra is quite possibly the most wonderful person in the world. I'm not suffering from the pregnant-after-IF clamming-up guilt that's been the talk of our corner of the blogosphere lately. I've been distracted and occupied by another major source of stress in my life for the past few weeks, one which isn't going to go away and is probably only going to become more stressful. How stressful? Well, last week I told Electric Lady that I was doing the work of three people at my job, and would be doing so for a month...and then I told her that this was far from being the big source of stress in my life. Pales in comparison. Not even in the same ballpark. So that's why I've been quiet.

And the first person who tells me to "just relax" gets a tenaculum in the cervix.

Labels:

At 8:52 PM, August 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Goodness, I hope everything calms down soon for you--it sounds very, very stressful, whatever it is!

 
At 9:07 PM, August 07, 2006, Blogger projgen said...

Sounds like the last thing you need. I hope whatever is causing the stress has a solution, one that can be implemented quickly, so you can focus on better things. kol tuv.

 
At 10:25 AM, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about {{{{hugs}}}}? Those are still allowed, right? Hang in there.

Sending lots of 'em:

{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}

 
At 10:42 AM, August 08, 2006, Blogger electriclady said...

Thinking of you, Robbie.

 
At 6:05 PM, August 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just rrr... kidding.

Hope you're wrong and it all resolves itself soon. Thanks for checking in. I was wondering.

 
At 6:16 PM, August 08, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

Don't you mind what we talk about. Remember that we don't have anything better to do, for the moment at least.

No one can hold it against you that you deal with whatever life is throwing at you now first. I hope things get better soon.

And I'm very glad to hear the little ones are doing well.

 
At 5:57 PM, August 09, 2006, Blogger Heather said...

Whatever it is that is stressing you, I hope it calms down very soon!! I'm sending good your way!!

 
At 4:24 PM, August 10, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

I hope the stress abates soon. And don't feel the need to post if keeping up with the posting just becomes another source of stress for you. The most important thing is that you take care of yourself.

Thinking of you and the kidlets.

 
At 3:31 AM, August 25, 2006, Blogger Thalia said...

Hoping things have already calmed down a bit for you, and that the babies are still doing well.

 
At 5:34 AM, September 03, 2006, Blogger Thalia said...

Hope you're doing ok.

 
At 6:28 AM, September 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How have you been doing? I hope you are doing okay, that the pregnancy is progessing well, that your workload at your job is back to normal, and that the major source of stress has become an easier situation. If any of this is not the case, I hope that you are getting the support you need and finding things to be manageable. Please know that many of us are thinking of you.

 
At 7:02 PM, September 08, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also hoping that everyone is doing fine and that you'll be back soon--we miss you!

 

Speak up!

<< Home