Friday, January 20, 2006

Scrambled Signals?

It's been a couple of days since I made my usual rounds of infertility blogs. This morning when I clicked over to Scrambled Eggs, I was stunned to discover a blank post (dated yesterday) and, apparently, no archives. Is this a fluke, or did she take down the blog? If it's the latter, does anyone know the story behind it?

Makes me glad hers was one of the blogs I decided to print out and read away from the computer...I probably still have most of it somewhere...

<->

Update, 1/22 - Looks like it's a technical issue and she'll be back up soon.

At 1:41 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Robber Barren said...

I have a few posts in progress, Mindy, I just haven't gotten around to FINISHING any of them!

 
At 4:54 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

I've seen that on other blogs before, too. Usually, all is back by the next day. Think it's just a glitch in the system???

 
At 5:03 PM, January 20, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

She didn't sound like she was quitting the blog world, did she? That would be sad for us.

 

Speak up!

<< Home