Tuesday, January 03, 2006

cut down, growing back

So, my friend sent me the following this morning:
I'm sorry I gambled wrong. I won't be a reader. I havnt visited
(and wasnt planning to) since the day persephone linked. but yeserday I realized that you check referrers and probably know that I'd visited, so I wanted to remove the uncertainty.

That does remove my main problem. Of course, I've already decided last night that I was going to continue blogging, but I figured: why not make my readers sweat it out a bit?

(OK, really, I was just too exhausted to write another post...)

Rabbi V did call back, by the way. Things look good on that front, but I've no time to talk about it now.

At 4:48 PM, January 04, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

I'm glad you've decided to stay.

Perhaps, when you feel like it, you could explain what the Rabbi's role is in all this. Or post a link.

 

Speak up!

<< Home