Thursday, November 02, 2006

Like a shopping spree, but cheaper

I came home froom running some errands this morning to find a box by the door. I squinted at the label, and, lo, it was a box addressed to me! From...persephone! Filled with oodles of maternity clothes! All manner of tops, plus skirts and jumpers that go suitably past the knee without looking frumpy. And all for the terrific price of "just take good care of them and send them back when you're done."

I must go put on a fashion show now. So what if I'm in my living room? If the neighbors want to catch a glimpse of my stretch marks and ridiculous belly-support contraption while I fling off one outfit in favor of another, that's their problem!

Labels: ,

At 12:48 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your fashion show - and I'm so glad to see you're back!

 
At 4:58 PM, November 02, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahaha. One of them looks like a jock strap/ sumo diaper.

 
At 2:17 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Wow! That's fabulous!

I played quite a bit with your template, but couldn't get it to work without pasting the image back together & moving the background to the outer wrapper. You can see the results here: http://5blocks.com/c/robberbarren.html. It still has a tiny line in IE, but seems to be OK in Firefox.

 
At 2:20 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 3:06 AM, November 03, 2006, Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Sorry, having a major identity crisis...

 
At 1:07 PM, November 07, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, welcome back! I'm a little behind the times. It's great that the second trimester went so well and that you're doing OK. And stay head down, kidlets--that would be MUCH nicer for your mommy than flipping in any other position.

--Erin, www.pcosbaby.typepad.com

 

Speak up!

<< Home