Sunday, January 22, 2006

Privacy Update

So, someone suggested to me that this post may have scared off some of my commenters. So, allow me to clarify my position yet again...if you know me (or think you know me, or whatever), I don't care if you read this blog. I don't care if you comment on the blog - in fact, I like comments and would love to receive more. Just do me a favor and please don't indicate that you've sniffed me out. Don't worry that I'll realize that you are reading. I can always pretend you don't really know who I am. Any of my friends could have stumbled across this place for any number of reasons, just as they could have stumbled across any number of other IF blogs. If it would make you feel better, or you think it would make me feel better, pick an alias. But don't feel like you have to for my sake (whoever you think I am).

And, remember - you could always be wrong.