Sunday, May 14, 2006

*ahem*

WAKE UP WAKE UP YOU FUCKING BITCHES WAKE UP!!!!

(Can you tell that this morning's ultrasound didn't go well?)

Labels:

At 10:54 AM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm up, I'm up! What happened?

 
At 1:44 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Sami said...

Well if that won't wake them up maybe some extra follistim? (if you can imagine me ducking you'd be right!) Sorry the scan didn't go well... hope the RE's butt gets this show on the proverbial road.

 
At 5:42 PM, May 14, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

Hey, it's the middle of the night over here. Oh, that wasn't directed at us ...

Sorry your ovaries are not cooperating. That is my next biggest fear, now that months of not cycling has been averted.

 
At 9:00 PM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

:( why not treat them to a nice warm bubbly bath ?

oh wait, that's what i do when my kidneys misbehave. they like warm baths.

i'm sorry. i wish i could help make them cooperate.

 
At 10:07 PM, May 14, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have got to have your doc up your dose. I know that right now it seems like you will never respond but I am 99.9% sure that you will, you just need to be at the right dose! We are all here praying things start working soon!

 

Speak up!

<< Home