Sunday, May 07, 2006

U/S #2 - Quick Stats

Still lots of follicles on both sides, still all below measurable size (I think the largest was "about 8 mm"). E2 today was 71, up from 56 on Friday. Dose remains the same, though I told Nurse Space Cadet about the dial markings on my Follistim pen and she said that rounding up (to about 42 units) should be fine. Next monitoring on Tuesday morning.

Today's Gentle Vampire really did a number on my arm, and there's a lovely swollen bruise on my inner elbow now. Definitely long sleeves at work tomorrow...you know, for the half-day before my HSG.

Labels:

At 12:33 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger persephone said...

Bruising does depend partly on the Vampire Of The Day's skill, but also on how patient she is about applying pressure... if she slaps a bandaid right on you and rushes you out, try pressing hard for a few minutes longer and see if it helps?

More importantly, good luck tomorrow! Hope it's quick, easy, and clear.

 
At 9:07 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger Sami said...

I hope the HSG is all clear so to speak... and that the shots continue to do the trick.

 
At 11:51 AM, May 08, 2006, Blogger electriclady said...

Hope the HSG goes well today!

 

Speak up!

<< Home