Sunday, January 28, 2007

Here and Happy

How could I be anything else?

My children - CHILDREN! - are healthy and beautiful and loving the world. We all came home from the hospital on time. Breastfeeding has been going smoothly, with only a little hiccup at first for my son. And Ezra is just over-the-moon in love with our babies.

I would write more - and I will, soon (relatively speaking) - but at the moment I have a snuggly little boy curled up on my chest and it's making typing a little difficult. Thank you all for your congratulations and well wishes on persephone's post (and thank you seph for posting!). May you all be blessed with the fulfillment of your wishes, and soon.

At 7:56 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger ms. c said...

oh girl, now you've got me all crying! Enjoy your children, enjoy!

 
At 9:03 PM, January 28, 2007, Blogger PCOSMama said...

Just want to say congratulations to you and Ezra! Enjoy those babies!

 
At 2:48 AM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

I'm SO happy for you :-) Enjoy this cozy time! I guess you have a brit this week? Have you chosen names yet? We invited everyone to our daughter's naming before we'd chosen a name & only decided what her middle name would be on the way to shul...

 
At 9:29 AM, January 29, 2007, Blogger x said...

I am so glad to hear that you are home and doing well. I can only imagine how warm and soft it is to have the your little man on your chest.

 
At 10:45 AM, January 29, 2007, Blogger electriclady said...

I'm just bursting with happiness for you. So glad that everything is going well--enjoy!

 
At 10:56 AM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad to hear from you. And very impressed that you've already gotten the type-while-holding-baby thing down. I never managed that one. Then again, I didn't have a blog. :)

Enjoy them!

 
At 1:49 PM, January 29, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now, THAT was a beautiful post! I can actually "hear" the happiness in your writing voice ;)

Baruch haba, little ones!

 
At 11:15 PM, January 29, 2007, Blogger Janna said...

Lurker de-lurking to say congratulations!

 
At 7:38 PM, February 14, 2007, Blogger Lollipop Goldstein said...

Just wanted to say congratulations too--from another Jewish mother of boy/girl twins. Glad everything is going well :-) Mazel tov!

 

Speak up!

<< Home