Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Fua is here!

EJW delivered Fua (now with name: Andrew Charles) a few weeks early, but technically at term. It sounds like mom and baby are doing just fine. (Though some details would be nice, my dear...)



As for me...the kidlets are doing just dandy, as far as I can tell. They were each about 3 pounds, 10 ounces as of my most recent ultrasound last week (at 31w4d). My cervix was holdig strong at 2.8 cm. That is, supposedly, my last cervical measurement (via u/s) of this pregnancy; at this point it has almost no predictive value. We are in possession of vital baby accoutrements (like car seats and a place for them to sleep, which some people would argue are the same thing) and have ordered various items of furniture. Fabric swatches for bedding should be arriving in the mail any day now.

Please don't remind us that we are going to be parents in about a month, give or take. I don't think my brain can handle it.

Labels: ,

At 11:01 AM, December 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you don't remind me that we'll be parents in less than 12 weeks. Deal? Ok.

 
At 1:58 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

What?! You don't have any bedding yet?! And you're going to be parents!!!

;-)

 
At 2:53 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger projgen said...

Holy cow, where'd the time go?! Weren't you just getting your BFP like, last month? Sheesh.

I like that: vital baby accoutrements, otherwise known as VBA. heh.

 
At 9:28 PM, December 20, 2006, Blogger electriclady said...

Hey, you're going to be par--er, uh, hey, getting along there, aren't you? I'm kind of in denial about the P-word too. We've got the VBAs but it's entirely possible that we will be bringing home our baby stark naked and wiping her down with dishcloths.

 
At 10:03 AM, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

entirely possible that we will be bringing home our baby stark naked and wiping her down with dishcloths
Hey, I went out and *bought* washcloths for wiping mine; the disposable baby wipes gave him a rash. (Yeah, we ended up using cloth diapers for a while, too.)

 

Speak up!

<< Home