Tuesday, January 23, 2007

mazal tov! mazal tov!

Hi everyone, it's Persephone! I'm lucky enough to be the one to share the joyful news: Robbie and Ezra's babies are here! On Monday night, their son (6lbs 3oz, 19 inches) and daughter (5lbs 13oz, 18.5 inches) came into the world. Just a glimpse of their beautiful little noses and cheeks has me all teary.

Robbie must be too exhausted to write, because I'm told she has internet access and yet I still managed to beat her to posting this. But hopefully she's not too tired to read! Break out the balloons and the tissues, the love and the congratulations, and let her know you were here.

At 12:25 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger EAB said...

Congratulations on the birth of your son and daughter! I'm so happy for you and Ezra!

 
At 1:53 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

What fantabulous marvelous news.
May your family have all happiness.

 
At 7:33 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Thalia said...

mazal tov indeed, robbie and ezra. Very excited for you.

 
At 8:16 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Ash said...

WOOT WOOT! Mazel Tov! (I'm delurking though I've been reading since the beggining.)
Congratulations!
Congratulations!

 
At 8:46 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! What great news, a son and a daughter...and good weights too!

 
At 9:47 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Rachel Inbar said...

Mega-mazal tov :-) I'm all teary :-) A boy & a girl, just like me... I can't wait to hear all about it! Congratulations, enjoy every minute!

 
At 9:48 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger x said...

Congratulations! I hope that everyone is doing well and will be home soon.

 
At 9:56 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Esperanza said...

Congratulations! I hope Mommy, and babies are doing well.

 
At 10:21 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations!

 
At 10:38 AM, January 24, 2007, Blogger electriclady said...

Oh, I'm tearing up too...CONGRATULATIONS Robbie dear, I am so, so happy for you and Ezra. A boy and a girl! And you made it past 37 weeks, too! This is just the best of days. :)

 
At 11:18 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I found your blog while researching PUPPS for a friend of mine. You're a lifesaver for her. I am so happy for you. Mazel Tov!

 
At 11:23 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazal tov! That's wonderful!

 
At 11:25 AM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A thousand congratulations to you and Ezra, Robbie! I'm so very happy for you both.

Welcome to the world, little twins!

 
At 12:00 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger Flmgodog said...

De-lurking to say MAZAL TOV on the twins. One boy, one girl and one very proud mama I bet!!!!

 
At 12:37 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov, Robbie & Ezra!

And thank you to Persephone for announcing this wonderful news so we weren't all left hanging. :)

 
At 12:56 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger EJW said...

Congrats and welcome!

 
At 1:17 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I'm so happy for you guys. Mazel Tov indeed.

I can't wait to hear the details.

 
At 1:18 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mazel tov mazel tov!

Happy *TWO* b'Shevat!

 
At 4:14 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MAZAL TOV!!!

 
At 4:57 PM, January 24, 2007, Blogger projgen said...

heh, "happy TWO b'shvat" hee.

Persephone, THANK YOU! I've been going crazy wanting to post something, but not knowing if I could/should!

RB, Ezra, new babes: MAZAL TOV! I bet you looked smashing in your new snood, Robbie ;) I hope everyone is doing well. I couldn't be happier for you all. Mazal tov.

 
At 10:41 PM, January 24, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double mazel tov! May you only have nachas for many years to come from your children.

 
At 10:46 AM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SGHH!!! Congrats RB!
Blessings on these two new lives and those who will cherish them.

 
At 11:21 AM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Ms. Perky said...

Mazel Tov! Mazel Tov! What wondermous news!

 
At 12:05 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger ms. c said...

Mazal Tov to you Robbie and Ezra! What wonderful news to refresh to!
Wish you all nothing but good health and lots of happiness. Can't wait for a full report!

 
At 2:57 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Lut C. said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations!

 
At 5:31 PM, January 25, 2007, Blogger Inglewood said...

What wonderful news, congrats!

 
At 6:34 PM, January 25, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Mazal Tov! May this be the beginning of boundless joy! Post details soon!

Bella

 
At 2:15 PM, January 26, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YIPPEEE!!!!!!!!! Copy cat, my boy and girl were born just 2 and a half weeks ago! :) You get preg with twins the same time as me and are due the same time as me, and then have the gall to have a boy and a girl too? :) tee hee. MAZEL TOV times 2 and enjoy every minute! ----price613 from atime

 
At 5:26 PM, January 28, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Double mazel tov on your new additions!! I can't wait to hear your take on breastfeeding (currently barely managing with just ONE newborn!!) and other fun exploits of new motherhood...as if you'll have time. :)

 
At 12:38 PM, September 29, 2007, Blogger marcel said...

Bonjour a tous
Quoi de neuf?
Justement vous avez tous voulu un jour ecrire a une grande personnalite!
He bien ecrivez une lettre et je la poste sur mon site
a bientot
marcel
jewisheritage.fr

 

Speak up!

<< Home