Thursday, May 18, 2006

Assvice Requested

Any and all tips for tomorrow's IUI are welcome at this time. From "Lie back and think of England" right down to: bladder full or empty? I can't believe I forgot to ask! (I suppose I can check when we drop off the sample, but...)

In the meantime, I am quite bloated. I noticed this morning when I could just barely zip up some usually loose-fitting pants (I changed into another pair), and just now I'm using the rubber band trick to hold my jeans closed. It's a good thing that this weekend's bridesmaid dress has an empire waist.



Also, please go give ninaB some love. They've just gotten another negative, and she says this was their last.

At 9:39 PM, May 18, 2006, Blogger DD said...

The IUI will be over before you know it. You might want to knock back a tylenol or two (I think I offered up his assvice before) as you may bet a little crampy.

I'm so sorry to hear about NinaB after going through so much.

 
At 1:36 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger persephone said...

Empty! Definitely empty. They won't be using ultrasound to guide anything, so there's no reason for a full bladder. And you'll probably want to lie there for 10 minutes or so afterward, so make sure you're comfortable.

This should be a lot easier than the shots & blood draws! Good luck, girl.

 
At 6:14 AM, May 19, 2006, Blogger Meg said...

Hi Robber Barren,I wondered if you want me to put you on the cyclesista.blogspot site for this cycle. I am trying to put together a list of links of bloggers doing cycles each month, and what... (attempt at good online deed!)Email me and let me know :)Good luck this month. Meg.

 

Speak up!

<< Home