Monday, July 30, 2007

The Time Has Come

The time is now
Faithful blog readers
Will you please go now!

To where? you may ask. That's the problem: I don't want to post a link. I have had a blog under my real name for quite some time now. While I am relatively open about my infertility in person, I'd rather it not be too obvious to anyone punching my (real) name into Google. So here's the deal:

If you know who I am, or you think you know who I am, you should know where to look for my blog. (Or perhaps you've already started reading it again.)

If you don't know who I am, but have been reading Ovaries On Strike for a while and have commented and/or emailed me in the past, drop me an email and ask for a link. I'll probably pass it on to everyone who asks in this category, but I'm sure there's some potential exception I can't think of right now. I will (try to) check this account daily for the next week or so, and at least a few times a week for the next month or two. I hope that's enough.

If you have been reading Ovaries on Strike but never commented or emailed, or if you're just finding this blog now: sorry, you're out of luck. If you happen to stumble across my other blog, you'll probably be able to figure out that it's me; there are certainly enough inadvertent clues around here. And if not...oh well. I'm sorry, but I have to draw the line somewhere, and passing around the link to everyone who asks is just a little too close to posting a link for my comfort.

What about Ovaries On Strike? Robbie's going to go quiet for a while. You may want to subscribe to the feed, though. There's a good chance we'll be trying for a third child (or a third and fourth...they do come in pairs, right?) some day, and I may need a safe(r) space to talk about that.

No place like home, they say.

Labels: ,

At 6:35 PM, July 30, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummmmmmmmmmmmm HELLO? I've been all bent that you haven't been blogging. I want. I WANT.

 
At 10:02 PM, December 03, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I did just stumble across your blog. Very intriguing. Congratulations to you! I am reaching out to those in the infertility world.
I am an adoptive mom with my own experiences with infertility and ART. I just started a not for profit-
http://www.parenthoodforme.org/
Our mission is to provide financial and emotional support to those starting families through medical intervention and adoption. Please visit my website and pass the link on. There is a blog link there where there is a poll. Thank you for your support.

Sincerely,
Erica Schlaefer

 

Speak up!

<< Home