Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Bouncing the Ball

Fine. You nagged me into submission. After sufficient procrastination, I called Rabbi V...to discover that he is leaving tomorrow on a trip and will return in a week. I arranged for us to call him the following weekend, Saturday or Sunday evening, and Ezra and I will both be on the phone to speak about some general issues (not ask any direct, binding questions). That's still almost two weeks before our first RE appointment.

Do I get a cookie now?

(Answer: no. My pants are too tight.)

Labels:

At 9:02 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger projgen said...

Good for you!! Do we have to nag you to make that follow-up call? ;)

How about half a cookie? You don't want to deprive yourself completely!

 
At 9:50 PM, January 24, 2006, Blogger Robber Barren said...

Actually, there are no cookies at home, but I just stuffed myself with a terribly unhealthy dinner, and I may follow it up with a drink. Hey, the RE's probably going to ell me next month to go on some crazy macrobiotic vegan alcohol-free diet...may as well enjoy this crap while I can!

 
At 11:18 AM, January 25, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

Do I get a cookie now?
Answer: No. Not until you make it through the follow up phone call! Make yourself a note, or put it on your calendar, get Ezra to nag - I mean remind you - and make yourself call Saturday night; if you *plan* on Sunday, it's easier to weasel out of.

 
At 2:28 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Robber Barren said...

But...that's ten days from now! I can't wait ten days for a cookie!

Oh, wait, no cookie.

I need to find something new to blog about.

 
At 4:37 PM, January 25, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

Way to go!!! Now promise you'll make the follow-up call, too.

And I think everyone needs a cookie now and then... though I seem to be enjoying them a bit too often. LOL!

 

Speak up!

<< Home