Wednesday, May 31, 2006

12dpo: Not About Me

Okay, a little about me. I decided that I'm going to POAS tomorrow. It was very hard to resist the temptation today and yesterday. There. Enough about me.

Please go visit Thalia. Her 6w1d ultrasound did not go well, and it looks like this pregnancy is failing.

On a happier note, persephone is going to have her babies today. For real this time. I think.

Labels:

At 8:37 AM, May 31, 2006, Blogger moo said...

Hey Robber. Good Luck with POAS, if you do choose that route. Thinking of you....moo

 
At 4:55 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Lut C. said...

POAS? I'm wondering what I'll do when the time comes. 14dpo is on a Saturday. I may be able to convince the lab to draw blood, but will I be able to get any results?

I understand that you can't wait any longer. Good luck.

 
At 6:16 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger Jen said...

I'll be thinking of you all of tonight and tomorrow, hoping so much that the pee gods will bless your pee stick tomorrow!

 
At 7:24 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger projgen said...

oooh, pee well. prayers are with you.

 
At 7:30 PM, May 31, 2006, Blogger electriclady said...

Will be thinking of you tomorrow (and madly refreshing!).

 

Speak up!

<< Home